Thursday 25 September 2008

Untitled, can mou ? =p

Woke up at about 2pm
Late huh ?
Had a bad dream
Got pencuri masuk my room
Luckily it was only a DREAM * phewww *

These few days I am addicted to The Sims 2 again
With many add-ons downloaded by my brother from the net
Okay I am just too boring i know
Wasting my time to ask the characters to go here and there to do this and that
My line here is really bad
I can't even load a video in youtube
So I can't download any movies or dramas with such speed
Yeeeeeeeeeh ~
Feel like eating mashed potatoes now lerr

After watching asian food channel lolx =p

Yeah finally I can sing a Japanese song now
Without looking at the pin-yin lyrics done by me huhuhu

Dharyl I am writing in English again
Don't complain complain larr x.x

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事