Sunday 14 September 2008

My room was broken into

My phone was dead since yesterday noon
(No batt larr actually)
Because my charger was with Mei
And I finally got it back now
So when I was sleeping just now
My mum called me through Yien Chun's number
She told me that my Bintulu's room was broken into last night
These are some photos taken by my bro

From here my room got broken into
Through the window



The original drawers did not look like this



A closer look on the drawer
I didn't open the drawers since ages ago
So don't ask me whether the angpaus still got money inside or not
I can't recall anything
And thank you for opening the drawers for me in this way, dude(s) !!



This is where my mummy used to store all her gold bracelets, necklaces and so on
And now all GONE !
Only left my platinum accessories
How smart huh



Luckily I wasn't in Bintulu yesterday
I really can't imagine what will actually happen if I was there omg ><
Maybe I cannot blogging here like now x.x
I wonder how I gonna sleep alone when I go back on Saturday

My bro told me that my dad had reported this case to the polices
Seriously I can hardly believe in their efficiency and caliberity of works
I don't think they can take any actions on this

And damn you fucker(s)
Why don't you just work hard and earn money all by yourselves?
Get a life you jerk face !
Greatly you have messed up my day dumbass !
My day to get my digicam is getting further from me now

7 comments:

Daniel Yip said...

Fortune Park? The one showed in Sin-chew Daily?

Recently too many house breaking happened, police also cannot do anything.

Bintulu is now not very safe place.

Evonne said...

ahhhh nope
i live in lucky garden
everywhere is not safe to stay now T.T

thx for visiting my blog =}

YienChun said...

I tell you hor,report to police also useless lo..they wont do anything..last time my home also been broke into.
the man ter-leave his slipper,we found his foot mark..
and my sister found his fingerprints..(Conan freak)
but police never take any action..
maybe because its Indonesian,they don have identity record,so police also cant do anything..

Evonne said...

yeahhhhh
totally agree with you yc
hell lets move out from bintulu !

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. bukit orang park GOOD place !!
better stay there gals..

Evonne said...

no!
stay there even worse
u asyik ask me fetch u oni!

Blogger said...

Come and see how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事