Monday 15 September 2008

Tagged by YienChun for the 2nd time

My name is on the first for twice
How dare you ? =p


The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. I love my darling, JJ 
2. I have no sense of directions
3. I love chocolates
4. I like to sleep
5. I love my parents and my brother
6. I love listening songs
7. I love my bed and pillows
8. I hate fakers
9. I hate rainy days
10. I hate BURGLARS
11. I am single ( but attached to JJ? lolx )
12. I am crazy
13. I hate to love now
14. I hate principles of accounting
15. I want a digicam

People I tag: 
Adriano
Angel
Biak
Lippy
Raymond
Seng Chuin
Shi Yi
Stephen
Wayne
Yong Liang


You all can choose not to reply my tag
It's okay with me huhuhu
I post this because I am just too boring
Thank you

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事