Saturday 20 September 2008

I'm in Bintulu

Slept at 5am+ last night
And I woke up at 9am today

Extremely tired
Until I nearly fell asleep in the taxi

But the taxi driver damn loso

Wanna sleep also tak boleh T.T

He chopped me one knife somemore

Charged me rm70 from Mentari to LCCT

Wtf ?

Normally the fee is ranged from rm50 to rm60 only
I will never get in this taxi again

Feel like i am so ahsoh (auntie)

Bobian marr
I am so broke now =X


I was alone all the way to Bintulu

Eating Mcd alone too

How sad
I started to sleep once i got into the plane
By lying my head on the window

I didn't even know when did the plane board swt = ="

Slept for 1 hour

The crying of the baby boy who sat next to me woke me up

Aihhhh

I stuffed my ears with earphone

And listened to the songs in the playlist

Some sad songs really made me recall my old thingy

Either sweet or bitter one
I miss you a lot =/
By the way
I love the blue blue sky outside the window
















Home sweet home ~

I love to be home

But still
I miss my friends
Can't list out all the names one by one here

I had just booked the air ticket

I will be going back to KL again on 3 Oct

So see ya !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sounds sad. But I'm more sad than you.
You will meet your friends back on 3rd of October.
Me?
Haih.
Sad.

Evonne said...

dun sad
wait i go bak we go play together
with mei of coz =}

YienChun said...

ei.. I also want leh..
jom.. we go play dota..
=x

Evonne said...

why so ngam i juz went to ur blog
haha
dharyl nid kaki-s to play dota now

Anonymous said...

Sad. No people play with me already.
Haih. Listen Yik Wun make jokes nia.
Not funny but can make me awake.
XD

YienChun said...

haha.. I every night also will check blog de la..

Evonne said...

dharyl, sien you ohh
say me lik tis
so hurt T.T

yienchun, huhuhu
i noe u miz me

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事