Sunday 28 September 2008

i hate decision-making

A new laptop ?
Or a new digital camera ?
Options offered by my daddy
But I can only choose one of them
So which one ?

Laptop
Yes? But my laptop is still usable worr
No? I can give it for my parents' use so that they can video calling with me mah =p

Camera
Yes? My savings will be enough for this if I really control my spending
No? I really want it since ages ago ah

Opportunity cost (just click larr,if you don't know) is applied on me now
Thanks to the bitchy Economists ~lolx



==========================
天有星兮
星有光
心悦君兮
君不知

7 comments:

YienChun said...

you now cannot video call with your parents o..?
but after you brother come here to study,Im sure that they will try to find way to video call geh..
get what i mean..?
hahaha.. don make wrong decision o..
miss you..

Anonymous said...

The best decision is you save your money and when you come back to KL, spend all on me.
Good idea?
Ya. Good.
Think bout it.

MarvinmEnG said...

u ask dad buy laptop..ask mum buy camera...good?
or ask ur dad buy laptop for u...camera for me..i will b happy for that..LOL

YienChun said...

sigh..
wen,I feel so bad for you because you has got such friends..
LOL..

Evonne said...

yc, i hvn make up my mind yet until now lolx

dharyl, spend on u ? i rather throw the money into the sea? =D

meng, u tot they stupid one ah ? later both oso dun hv even worse lur

pyroboy1911 said...

buy both lar....buy first think later...dun get laptop lar, get Macbook ;)

Evonne said...

hahaha
im not as rich as you k ?

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事