Wednesday 10 September 2008

Study, from now on

I'm not an idiot
And I don't wanna be a fool again
I should fully concentrate on my studies right now
Instead of any bullshits else
No wrong focus !
I don't wanna waste my time anymore like just what I had done in the previous
At least study when I am awake (though the duration is relatively short)
Stop fooling around
And study hard for my finals
I don't wanna have any regrets or mistakes
This is the only thing I wanna do now
But here comes the problem
Where should I start ?
I seriously need an guide of effective learning and revision
But I think I should get enough of rest first now
So that my brain can work better in the next morning later


Thanks Adrian and Kar May for supporting me when a deep sadness approached me

Now i know who to appreciate
And also who do not deserve any single pieces of my appreciation

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事