Friday 5 September 2008

Home sweet home

I'm in Bintulu now
Thanks Adrian for helping me to carry the luggage this morning
Lippy Loppy you are the heartless one !! =/
Hohoho
And thanks to Tzyy also
For being so smart
Forgot to take Zen's luggage = =
Made us sit inside the taxi for 1 and half hours before reaching LCCT
I slept almost all the way since boarding after reading newspapers
Hmm
Just read them briefly
Met Yien Chun in Bintulu airport
She waved to me
Too bad she had to go back to KL again lolx

Went for a movie with my family after our dinner just now
Wall-E



















My brother had waited for me to come back to watch together
Overall not bad
But dunno why I felt sleepy >,<
My bro felt disappointed of it
Maybe his expectation was too high

Gave my dad a surprise just now
A birthday cake
And a present which bought by me last night in Pyramid
It was funny to see him reactions
He was reading newpapers in the living room
Suddenly we off the light and came in with the cake
To his surprise
He went to look for the calendar to confirm about his birthday lolx

I miss my laptop T.T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo .... now only go see wall e arr ... so outdated ... nyek nyek

Evonne said...

hi sch grasssss
bobian marrr
i wanna watch one
but my bro asked me to watch wit him

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事