Thursday 18 September 2008

Out to play when I supposed to study

Today I am not going to study
I have my English exam at 8am later which is damn early for me
I MUST arrive on time
If not I gonna miss the listening part
Went to Sg Wang, Timesquare and Asia Cafe just now
Ahh I am too lazy to blog about what I had done
Just shop and eat larr = =
I gonna sleep now
Because I don't think tomorrow I will be able to study finish
I have to stay awake until I have done my last paper
Huhuhu

Mei Mei
Get well soon !
I always want to see u in crazy mode mah
Hmm
You know
Talk and laugh very loud one = =
Characteristics of Bintulu gals
Rite?

Tzyy
Please put all the photos in my sharing folder please if you are not blind to see this

Thank you !

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事