Tuesday 30 September 2008

I am still full =X

Just now a small BBQ was organized at my house
Nothing much
Just makan and chit chat
All sat down listening to Ms. Yip's lectures for few hours
Including my parents
Too bad Yien Chun
You have missed this gathering again hohoho
You can only feel the happiness here through the webcam with us
What a pity =/
There are some photos taken
But I'm too lazy to upload them here lolx
After that I watched Money No Enough 2 too
I still prefer that Along Pte Ltd
Which made me laugh from the beginning til the end in the cinema

Finally finish watching 家好月圆
Okay fine
I know I always so outdated one
Hahaha


JJ's new song 小酒窝
Duet with Ah Sa
Tomorrow only post up larr
Because I need to off to my bed now

A lame update for today
Byebye goodnight



==========================
The pain inflicted is because the good times ( no matter how brief ) make it all worthwhile.

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事