Sunday 21 September 2008

thing-to-do list

This time
I must spend my 2 weeks holidays wisely
As wise as how I spend my money = =

Things I want to do:

1. Tidy and rearrange all the files in my laptop

2. Learn how to drive other cars besides Myvi

3. Improve my parking skill

4. Improve my photoshop skills

5. Bake at least a cake

6. Upload photos

7. Improve my English (but dunno in what way)

8. Meet my old friends and chit chat with them

9. Lose my weight (possibility=0.00001%)

10. Clear the unwanted contacts in my MSN

11. Learn to sleep earlier a bit

12. Check and read my mails

13. Think for where I should go for my internship

14. Don't spend too much time sitting in front of my laptop

15. Find blog templates for LaiLai's new fresh blogspot


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo. Improve your english wor.
Woo Woo. Wen likes to Woo Woo.

Evonne said...

u sot dy
keep woo woo woo woo =S

YienChun said...

why he keep woo woo..?
whats that..?

Anonymous said...

Yik Wun like to Woo Woo.
She thought me that just now.

Woo Woo~

Anonymous said...

So many task.
Most probably you will finish doing 10% in your list.

Sleep early?
What time did you sleep last night?

Spend less time on sitting in front of your laptop?
How long have you spent sitting in front of your laptop now?

Haih.
Sad.

Evonne said...

hahaha
aiyah
i blif i can do at least 50% mah
dun pour cold water on me 1st
not supportive one

from tml on mayb mah
stop woo woo la
go n slp now
kacau i dating wit my darling =X

Anonymous said...

haha.. blog templates for lai lai??
not bad.. but better don waste time on tat first ya...
*not free to write* haha

Evonne said...

never noe tat u r sososo busy huh ?
busy slping, eating i guess

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事