Tuesday 16 September 2008

Relaxing

I am at Eddie's house now

Who's Eddie ?

YC's bf larr

The most lengzai one aha XD

Using his laptop to online

Okay initially they are planning to go Sunway Lagoon tomorrow morning

But too bad Mei Mei is sick

So she is not allowed to go

The we have to cancel our plan

Dharyl gor gor dai sai mahhh =X

Seems like I am so relaxing huh

My coursemates are studying hard for finals

But what the hell am I doing here? lolx

The 2nd online meeting starts now

I guess it will end up with no conclusion again

I slept for 3.5 hours last nite this morning before exam

So far the exam was okay

But I am not too sure about the answers

Don't care bout it lurrr

Let's work harder for the next 2 papers

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事