Saturday 20 September 2008

Complicated feelings

I am in shock at how fast time is flying by
The days just seem to fly by without noticing
I can still remember about the orientation week in January
Everybody just looked so nerd and shy
Including me myself lolx
And now it's September
Comes to the end of Year 1 already
Haven't really been doing much in these months
I can hardly see my efforts in my studies
How I wish have a time machine now
Which lets me back to the past
The moments which had not been forgotten by me until now
Will everything change ?
Lame = =
I'm not ready for my future yet
I still don't know where to go for my internship
My job ?
My life ?
Ahhh everything
What will I be in 10 years later ?
Or maybe I cannot live my life that long huh
Okay
Somehow life still has to go on
And yeahhh
I am going back to my hometown again later

Went to KLIA just now
Good luck and all the best to Soon Hong and Tzyy
You guys are leaving to Birmingham of UK
I wonder why tears drop down from my eyes just now = =

Do take care !
See both of you next year
Byebye

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Me leh? No need take care?

Evonne said...

aiyah
i oledi say i save my tears for you
not good mer?

Unknown said...

Ceh.
Got like this wan.
Whatever lo. Up to you. How's your over-the-sea flight?

Evonne said...

sleep n sleep oni
so damn lonely lolx

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事