Friday 19 September 2008

late-night study

It's 4 something in the morning now
I want to sleep
But I still have a lot of pages to go
Always end up with burning the midnight oil barely a week away from the exam
Wondering why I can only study during the late night like now
My concentration level is at its best at night
Where I can study undisturbed for hours
With few small breaks to online of course XD
Obviously
My sleep cycle is totally disrupted too
I should have get used to sleeping on time before exam
But I just can't *sigh*
It seems reasonably efficient at the time
But I don't wanna go bleary-eyed for the exam

Kitchen Operations
Restaurant Technology
Front Office
Housekeeping
Oenology
Food Science

Hospitality Operations
A FOUR hours paper
There are so many subjects
Longest exam time in my life I guess = =

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good. You will get good result. ( Maybe)
Lol. Continue to write your blog in English.
Then I will start to view. Hehe.

Evonne said...

my english sux
but i wil try to blog more in english too
nid to do some improvement mah hohoho

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事