Friday 31 October 2008

Day after day

Actually I got LOTS of stuffs to do
Assignments
Mid term tests
Homework
I start to worry now
I will be damn busy starts from next week
Plan to study this afternoon
But I end up sleeping in my comfy bed again
For 4 hours+ continuously
Without knowing the sky has turned dark
Classes are incredibly boring
Uninteresting lecturers with sleep-inducing Powerpoint slides
My mind goes numb with eyelids dropping
But luckily my saliva is not collected at the corner of my mouth until a pool is formed lolx
Should lecturers be blamed for boring lessons ?
They just can't get my full attention

I am so heartbroken at this moment
Because I were called annoying girl by a heartless person
Life's hard
Being an part time advisor for her is not easy
I don't get paid but kena shooted and to-be-smacked later
Thumbs up for you
Damn sleepy still can blog worr

3 comments:

小杰 said...

dont blame them for boring lessons..blame them for not lengzai enough!xD

YienChun said...

i stick your heart back..
come,i got super glue..
LOL..

Evonne said...

jeffery, then u go b the 1st lengzai lecturer lor! hehe

yienchun, it doesn't help..
scars are left dy

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事