Monday 6 October 2008

Holiday no more

My 2 weeks holiday is over
I'm a Year 2 student now
Later I gonna attend the first 2 classes of Term 4
Don't know how the groupings will be
I MUST NOT absent for more than 5 times for this term
Since I had 11 times of absence for Term 3
I need to work really hard now

Daddy: "Study hard, don't always JJ JJ I tell you"

Aiks
Seems like I have been JJ-ed too much until my family is complaining lolx
Nevermind
I am willing to be his love one as long as this relationship doesn't affect my studies =p

One more thing
Lai Lai is coming back in the evening
A-11-26 will no more be in quiet mode lolx

Feeling hungry now
Thanks Yien Chun for warming me with your Hot Milo
After this I gonna sleep
Night peopleeeeeeeee ~



=========================
If I could rewrite the alphabet
I'd put U and I together

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever think for JJ side? What he feels when there is someone like you love him so much? XD

Evonne said...

hahaha
He loves me too
So he won't mind =D

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事