Thursday 16 October 2008

Mmm..

Early in the Thursday morning
I supposed to be in my bed
Since I don't have morning class
But I went to Klang for bak kut teh by KTM
With some classmates
8 girls and 2 guys
And it's even tastier and cheaper than the bak kut teh I normally eat
RM7.80 for each of us only
Thanks Jac'k for bringing us back to the college by his Vios
Accompanied by some NICE songs blasted by the sound system = =

Business Law class is replaced by Front Office practical
Due to server down of Opera system yesterday
Its all about trainings
I have to admit that my English is like shit
I wonder how I gonna survive in Option A
And also in the future

3 comments:

pyroboy1911 said...

whoa, when i am in Klang, never find me for bak kut teh also..

Evonne said...

ei u nvr say wanna bring me go pun !

Blogger said...

BlueHost is the best hosting company for any hosting services you require.

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事