Tuesday 14 October 2008

I skipped class again ><

Today's classes are extremely boring
Management, French and Economics
I skipped Marketing
Can anyone tell me what had he taught for today ? =D
Went to pyramid just now
Lepak around
First time I used the cash deposit machine at Maybank = =
KFC with Kar May before the arrival of Mavis and Fang
After that went for a movie named Connected





















Genre:
Action/Thriller
Director: Benny Chan
Cast: Louis Koo, Barbie Hsu, Nick Cheung, Liu Ye, Flora Chan
RunTime: 1 hr 50 mins
Released By: Shaw, MediaCorp Raintree Pictures & Scorpio East
Rating: PG

Official Website: http://connected.emp.hk/


Kinda nice one
At least it didn't make me feel sleepy unlike some movies
I love the scene where his car crashed into tons of Pepsi cans
Syok~

Hmmm
I'm still waiting for your confirmation lerr huhuhu ~

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事