Friday 10 October 2008

Industrial Training

I had submitted my placements for my industrial training last night
1st Choice - The Westin Kuala Lumpur
2nd Choice - Renaissance Kuala Lumpur
3nd Choice - Hotel Imperial Kuala Lumpur
4th Choice - Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur
5th Choice - Hilton Petaling Jaya

But now I am confused
I feel like changing my mind
I wanna go to places like resorts in Penang or Langkawi
Since some of them provide accommodation for trainees and also allowance =p
Of course
Allowance is not the main point larr
I want to gain more experiences

These are places which are still under my consideration:
Pangkor Laut Resort
Club Med Cherating
The Datai Langkawi
Langkawi Lagoon Resort (recommended by Niko)

If I choose to have my training in KL
I have to travel by KTM and monorail everyday from here

If I don't
I have to move all my things here to my training place

How about Anne ?
I had promised to stay together with her here from January

I am under decision please help me !
Please give me some opinions
The training is from 5 Jan to 23 May

3 comments:

CY said...

better choose place except kL la....ktm always full wif people leh...dangerous oso...haha

Evonne said...

im still considering lerr
everyday hv to take ktm i oso very sien

Anonymous said...

i think go redang will be nice...
the sea view so so beautiful unlike btu beach and more chance to meet tourists and foreigners, so i vote for islands like redang :P

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事