Friday 17 October 2008

Pyramid.. again = =

Went to find YC for lunch today
Before WINDOW shopping at pyramid
Met Zhi Eng

Woooh
~
Your hair is really long

Don't tell me that you don't have money to cut ahh

And I looked around

I guess YC is the only one who doesn't look like The One Academy student lolx


Today is my 3rd time going to Pyramid in this week

Seems it's the only place I can go

Bobian lurr

No car

And I don't like to take public transports


Walking around with LaiLai, Zhen and Davin

Dinner at Carl's Jr

2 sakai-s never eat the burgers there

They didn't even know this place = =


KL taxi drivers are really impolite

If I got a car
I also won't depend on you larr
Lansi !

Good in chopping poor students like me only


Tomorrow I'm going to buy Sixology
Hopefully I can get one ~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei how you know I don't have money to cut har. :p

sunway pyramid is really the only place we can go... go there almost everyday. =_="

Evonne said...

hahahha
its juz an excuse!

for TOA students i tink even worse
so damn near lolx

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事