Sunday 19 October 2008

I want Sixology + I want to go to Taiwan + I got a camera !

Went to Mid Valley for a whole day
My initial purpose was to buy my darling's album
But the CD shops said don't have
Urgh
So sad
I was mad with her bad attitude damn it
I'm so broke
So I bought nothing
Only a nail polish remover
I'm not going to tell what happened lolx

There was a wedding exhibition in the hall from Taiwan
Someone is ready-to-marry so she had asked for lots details
All the photos were so damnnnn nice omg
Obviously Taiwanese's photographing skills are better than here
And of course you have to pay bloody high price for good quality packages
Anyone wanna marry me ? =X

My dad just bought me a pink SONY skinny T77
wooohooooo~
But too bad baby I can only see you in December I think












10.1Mega pixel

Ultra Slim Body 13.9mm
4 optical Zoom
3" LCD Touch Screen
Optical Image Stabilizer (Double Anti-Blur Technology)
Face detection
Smile Shutter
Carl Zeiss lens
Paint Function
For more infomation, please log on to http://corp.sony.com.my/cybershot/main.asp

4 comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事