Sunday 5 October 2008

总结


My thing-do-list

1.
Tidy and rearrange all the files in my laptop
Yupp i did. Hmm at least I spent hours on my songs folder =D
And now my desktop looks cleaner now *ehem*


...

2. Learn how to drive other cars besides Myvi
Camry was locked in the garage, Land Cruiser left.
So I don't have the chance and I were not allowed to learn.


...

3. Improve my parking skill
Yeah my mum said my parking skills had improved.
Dare not to believe her words? XD

...

4. Improve my photoshop skills
There's something wrong with my Adobe Photoshop CS3.
I cannot open the programme. ={

...

5. Bake at least a cake
I did.
Marble Cake.


...

6. Upload photos
I had uploaded some college photos to Facebook, but not Friendster.
I'm too lazy to log in Friendster nowadays, I don't wanna swim underwater.
( too many lalazai-s, lalamui-s )


...

7. Improve my English (but dunno in what way)
Okay I did not. I only read Chinese book and some Chinese online stories.
Even comics also in Chinese.


...


8. Meet my old friends and chit chat with them
Yamcha-s, or to be specified suppers are mostly organized by Lai Lai.
At least I had met some old secondary school friends.


...

9. Lose my weight (possibility=0.00001%)
Impossible.
You will never know how much I have eaten during this holiday.

...

10. Clear the unwanted contacts in my MSN
I have deleted some 'friends' in my contact list, since we never talk to each other so B-Y-E-B-Y-E.

...

11. Learn to sleep earlier a bit
Another mission impossible. I sleep at 4am or 5am in the morning everyday.
I don't know how I gonna wake up tomorrow. ><

...

12. Check and read my mails
I found out some mails are really interesting. Sorry for ignoring the mails all the time before.

...

13. Think for where I should go for my internship
No idea at all.
Should I go overseas or stay in KL ?
I should make up my mind asap.
=/

...

14. Don't spend too much time sitting in front of my laptop
Failed. I watched 10 episodes of 家好月圆 in a day with my laptop.
And of course online chatting, surfing net and JJ-ing.
=p

...

15. Find blog templates for LaiLai's new fresh blogspot
I have actually found some blogskins for you.
All in PINK.
We are waiting for you to blog, Jokes Queen.
*claps*




Conclusion: 7.5/15 (50% done)



=================================
For the world, you are somebody
But for somebody, you are the world!

Lots of love, Somebody.


4 comments:

YienChun said...

walao eh..
luckily you did reply me in your msn..
if not,im comfirm that you deleted me.. T^T

Evonne said...

woah
i never think of deleting you one horrr

Anonymous said...

haha.. blogging?? ehem.. if im free.. hehe

Evonne said...

u r too free la amoi ~

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事