Sunday 2 November 2008

I need a change

Been forced to wake up early in the morning
To go to the library to study * big woahhh *
Usually when I wake up
The library is closed
Library closes at 2pm for weekends marr
Studied Business Law with my heavy eyelids
Don't know how much I can actually remember now
Recently I always sleep in the noon
For up to 4 hours
And stay awake in the late night
Until 5 or 6 in the morning
Now I have done my complaint letter
Thanks to Google
It's my homework not the real one larr =p
I really hate letter writing
2 letters in a week
This is what Business English for huh ?
I seriously demand for a normal bedtime routine
It's 4am and I can call for Mcd breakfast lurrrr

1 comment:

-lai lai- said...

why u didnt wake us up for mcd breakfast?? lol

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事