Sunday 26 October 2008

I gotcha, Sixology ~

Went to Pyramid again
I guess my footprints can be found years later
Actually my main purpose was to watch a movie

Bangkok Dangerous






















Not a bad movie

About a hitman who’s in Bangkok to pull off a series of jobs
Falls for a local woman and bonds with his errand boy
But the reviews on the net are really bad
I rate it as 3 out of 5 maybe ?

Nicolas Cage is a good actor
I love his movies =D
And I realized some Thai girls are pretty

Like Panward Hemmanee

While waiting for entering the cinema
I did some shoppings

I know I shouldn't
And yeahhhhhhhhh

Finally I got you

My dear SIXOLOGY

* front *

















* inside *

















* back *






















I love SPEEDY =}
* thumbs up *
And I hate TOWER RECORDS booooooo
Because I nearly bought it without the poster

Luckily I was not lazy enough to walk down to the very bottom level

If not I will burn your shop down have to buy twice = =

So now I got my 3rd poster in my Mentari room

Tadaaaaaa ~

My lengzai darling =p






















Objections ?

NO
Sorry you can't

You may choose to click the X at the upper right corner if you want

Thank you


















Of course I will still bring them along when I move to a new room next year
I wish I have a whole collection of the albums and posters

But too bad my dad is not King of Brunei I am not rich to do so


















Another thing I bought
Cellnique Pro Serum Gel


















It came with a free gift
An eye gel mask

Kinda pricey as it is RM139 for only 30ml T.T

Please don't drag me into Sasa again next time !


One of the member of SohPo gang is having gastric now
Get well soon !

6 comments:

-lai lai- said...

if ask me to watch again bangkok dangerous i think i will coz its nice..
lolz.. the first time i wil said its nice..
n ur room now..???? cant imagine..
when u got to pahang training how?
stick on the wall in the hostel??

Evonne said...

hahaha
then i stick in ur room 1st lur =p

Anonymous said...

wah u so rich woh...
RM139 for 30ml...
lend me use ler...

小杰 said...

so rich still say not rich...RM139 le..

Evonne said...

woah
u r richer than me a lott

pyroboy1911 said...

we know u are not King of Brunei's daughter la...but ur grandma is the Queen of England ma...

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事