Thursday 9 October 2008

Froid froid froid

Big change in the weather for yesterday
When I was walking back home from college
The weather was still as hot as me lolx
Oh yea
I did not take my nap  *clap clap*
The weather was so cold after a rain 
So we decided to have steamboat as our dinner when we were walking out from the lift
But we found that we only brought limited cash = = 
We ran back to our comfy living place

Some photos are uploaded by Yien Chun 
So once again 
I am lazy to post them here  =/

Okay
We did eat a lot
The spiciness burned our taste buds lolx 
And I am regretting it now  T.T
Steamboat without Hong was not FUN !
Nobody asks me to peel the prawns for him  ><

I will do your tag later, girl ~



==============================
A dream costs nothing unless you want it to be true

 

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事