Monday 6 October 2008

Back to college

I woke up kinda early today
First day mah
The following days then hmmm
And I am in Group 1 now

Business English class
I can't even remember what's her name lolx
She's quite a strict lecturer
Once she stepped in the class
She started to shoot us on our dressing code
I can feel that my Term 4 life will be tougher than my expectation now

Sales & Marketing is taught by my Computer Studies lecturer in Term 1
Seriously I didn't pay attention to him
My seat was just too far away from him
Then I started to lay my head on the table

French class is taught by a young fresh graduate
She seemed like very nervous for her first day of teaching
I wonder why we are not taught by French lecturer O_o
Anyway
Learning French is hard but fun
I had learnt how to pronounce A-Z in French way
And also some simple phrases
French is well known as a romance language
Yet I still don't like French
I don't think it's romantic at all =/
I would rather choose to learn Korean or Japanese language
But I gonna work hard in learning it

I gonna bath and rest now
Au revoir (goodbye)
Bonne nuit !
(good night)

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事