Wednesday 29 October 2008

Siao zha bo

Been forced to finish my shower in a short time
Someone said she didn't feel like bathing at first
So we used paper scissors stone to decide
I was the loser
Fineeeeee
After that I went to bath
Then she said she wanna shit
But she didn't want to make her toilet dirty
Got own bathroom still wanna rampas with me
Siao zha bo
<--click to see

Didn't touch my laptop at all since I woke up
Half studying and chit-chatting in the masteroom lolx
Anyway
I should keep myself away from my laptop
Library here I come !
Woahahahaha

2 comments:

-lai lai- said...

ehem!!!
not half studying and chit-chatting but listening to the song n sing k...
i got study for few thing.. hahaha..

Evonne said...

obviously im more hardworking than u hoho

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事