Friday 7 November 2008

Shoo, sleeping bug, shoo !

Couldn't get to update my blog for quite a few days
Because my internet was down ?
Seriously I still don't know what's the problem
But I can finally online now so dun care larr =p
Sorry LaiLai for not accompanying you
The damn LONG journey is really tiring lolx
And I should save money to dye my hair hohoho
There are still many works to be done
I should stop watching all those movies and dramas by now
But I feel like watching James Bond: Quantum of Solace
And Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa too !
But not High School Musical 3 = =

And OMFG i gonna cook later ?
Usually I just act as an assistant
What a shame for a hospitality student = =

I am now looking for a laptop
With limited budget around RM4k+
I need more recommendations on this
Thanks !

7 comments:

CY said...

y u gonna buy a laptop again?? too many $$...if true,then give me la,haha >.<

YienChun said...

you make the right choice..
shouldn't follow Lai to go shopping..
stay at home and cook for me..
haha..

Anonymous said...

go the warehouse sale ah....
why don't watch HSM 3?
ppl tell me not bad woh.

aduh spm so close oredi... wish me good luck!

Evonne said...

chungyong, im not tat rich ahh = =

yc, my cooking skill sux =X

Lun, i dunno how to go pun
HSM 3= bollywood's movie ma lolx
wait until the day b4 spm oni wish u XD

Anonymous said...

i watched HSM3 but i think it's good le!!!! :P

pyroboy1911 said...

get a MAC!!!

i dun feel like watching HSM3 too after HSM2....

Evonne said...

jill, i dun reli lik tis kind of movie hahaha

brendan, i never watch pun hoho

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事