Wednesday 12 November 2008

ICT lab's computer suxx

I'm now onlining in the ICT lab
Don't know what's wrong with my stupid router at home
It makes my life hard
Luckily there are lots of songs in my laptop
If not I can probably die for it soon
I should start funding for a new one =X
I'm here to look for information for my assignments
My eyes are really uncomfortable with this monitor screen
My vision is blur but not blind larr = =
And it's freaking cold with short pants here
So I totally have no idea about what to blog
Just a random update

Another thing is
Today is my baby Evan's birthday
Let wish him a happy 21st birthday lolx

To my Bro
Sorry I broke my promise
Because I can't get to online
Good luck in your SPM !
I know you have just finished your Sejarah

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事