Sunday 23 November 2008

Sat Night

Went to LookOut Point just now
Also known as Hulu Langat ?
Ehhhhh
I dunno larrr
Just go only = =

We started to act stupid once we reached there
This took us for an hour 
There are many photos and videos but I'm lazy to upload

What are u 2 trying to do behind me ?
I'm enjoying the night view of KL lolx
















Action only larrr  @,@





































Don't ask me what am I doing = =





















Gals in a row





















But
Why this? = =
Who take one?
















Before leaving
Yien Chun you blocked me!

















Just a simple update
Because I still got lots of things to do now
Econs assignment ahhh

I love you gals
Muacksss 
Tata ~


To someone
Sorry for the inconveniences!
Please accept my apologies =X


3 comments:

乃者 said...

第四张照片好梦幻噢,我喜欢。拍得好像电影情节。哈哈~! 拍得非常有功夫,角度很美。

Evonne said...

感謝當天晚上的專屬攝影師吖

YienChun said...

最后一张不是我挡你..是摄影师的错..

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事