Friday 21 November 2008

To go or not to go...

Luckily we managed to reach there earlier
We were asked to fill in the forms
We spent 45 minutes in filling in the forms = =
It looked like an job application form more than an internship one lolx
I was freaking nervous before entering the room
We were interviewed in group but not individually
The interviewer was not as strict as I expected
I was threatened by people in Career Centre
They made me couldn't sleep well last night
She explained the system of Club Med
Where we can choose either to be a GE or GO
For GE currently only Mini Club is available
Which means we have to deal with the kids @,@

But unfortunately they may only get few of us
Because it's non peak season
So the internship is still under confirmation
Hopefully it can be confirmed asap
I don't wanna go around for interviews
And to look for living place during my final assessment period

So that if I am rejected
I still in time to apply for the other hotels in KL
And I have to look for accommodation as well

If I am accepted
I will have allowance of RM650 per month
This is really high if compared to the other hotels
Where some hotels they don't provide allowance at all
Which means u get RM0 after your internship
But allowance is not my main concern
And I am not allowed to go back to Bintulu during CNY
My dad will definitely kill me on this >,<
Being specialized in one department will get me into trouble
When I gonna do the report
As we are required to do at least 2 departments in the hotel

But somehow
I feel like I will be rejected
I have no confidence at all
There are pros and cons to do my internship there
I will let my fate decides it XD

5 comments:

adeline said...

i'm not going back during cny too
T_T

Evonne said...

how come?

YienChun said...

don worry so much girl..
when its time to come,it will come..

adeline said...

it's a bad new for our college sarawak & sabah students..
it's exam week..
and we only got holidays for few days for cny..
how to go back T_T
sad

Evonne said...

yc, i can onli make my decision after the confirmation lorr

adeline, how cham~
just like me lolx
but u guys more cham la
cny stil hv to sit for exam

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事