Friday 21 November 2008

Good luck to myself

Just back from Asia Cafe
Before that I went to Pyramid
And watched Madagascar 2 for the 2nd time = =
Tomorrow I'm going for the interview at 9.30am
Seriously I didn't do any detailed research about that hotel
Don't expect me to answer too much for it @@
Je ne sais pa ~
I don't feel nervous at all
Maybe not now but later
I should take a hot shower
And go to my bed
Even though I had a heavy supper just now
But I have no choice
I gonna wake up early at 6 something in the morning

So that we will not trap in the traffic jam later
Hope that we can reach on time
Wish me luck ~

2 comments:

adeline said...

wen..
how's ur interview?
ok ma?

Evonne said...

not comfirmed yet lorr
hv to wait ~~

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事