Friday 14 November 2008

Interview on next week

Career centre called me up
Asked me to go for the Club Med interview on next Friday at 9.30am
Somewhere in Jalan Sultan Ismail
Woooh
Finally it's my turn !
Liow promised to fetch me and go together 
Hopefully I can just pass this interview easily
So that I don't need to apply for other hotels
Trying to stay away from those mafan thingys
And also KarMay, Jac'k and Liow
All pass larrr lolx

Have to study French and Business Law now
2 tests, 2 presentations and 1 interview for next week 
Fully scheduled @.@

5 comments:

乃者 said...

雯,加油啦。事事顺利。哈哈!

adeline said...

good luck in ur interview~
take care~

-lai lai- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wish you good luck.
pass liaw then go 山芭 half year.
save money. ahaa

Evonne said...

nigel,謝謝你吖

adeline, thx thx
take k too!

lun, yala yala then the money goes to ur bank account ma! pandainya

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事