Saturday 6 December 2008

Tagged by Yien Chun

Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.
These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
Continue this game by sending it to other people.

I was tagged by Yien Chun
I tag
NO ONE


1st : What's your name?

Lee Yik Wun, Evonne


2nd : How old are you?

19

3rd : What are three electronics you can't live without?

Handphone, Laptop, Air-cond


4th : Are you amazing?

Maybe ~ lolx

5th : What is the brand of the phone you are using?

Nokia ( I have no choice =X )

6th : What colour is your phone?
Black + Red


7th : Have you slept in school before?

yEah, it's a common thing in college life =)

8th : How long are you online in one day?

As long as I have nothing to do at home


9th : How would you describe yourself?

I feel lazy to answer

10th : What's your favourite topic to talk about?
Food & JJ

11th : Which teacher do you like?

N/A


12th : Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?

* ehem * Should I say ?

13th : Who are you currently aiming on?
A guy who has dimples =}


14th : Do you know a lot of your sibling's secrets?

Hmmmm


15th : How do you rate your sibling?

Great !

16th : Is your sibling gorgeous?
He thinks he is =D


17th : Do you judge people?
Sometimes

19th : Are you lazy to tag people?

yEah so I won't tag anyone this time

20th : Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?

Agent


21st : What's 2 + 2?
4

22nd : Who's your idol?

JJ

& Evan ~~


23rd : Are you a monster?
In what way ?

24th : Do you play with Barbie dolls?

No, not interested at all

25th : What was the last movie you watched?
Madagascar 2 ( I watched twice )


26th : What do you think about your English?

Extremely bad, if compared to my Chinese


27th : What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
Getting worse, I can't even use proper BM to communicate with the taxi driver O.o


28th : Who do you hate?
Saloon tauke nio..
My hair is like shyt now


29th : Do you love yourself?
yUp

30th : Blurt out 5 random words
Aiks
Why ?

Sad
Hmph !

Byebye


No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事