Wednesday 3 December 2008

Tagged by RayZzZz

1.What's your ambition?
- I hate this question since I was young because I have no ambition at all

2.Who is more important to you?Friends or boy/girlfriend?
- Friends ~ I don't have a boyfriend mah

3.How often do you think of committing suicide?
- NOOO

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
- No, I feel so inconfident all the time

5.How many babies you want?
- 2 or 3

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- yUp, it happens mah

7.What is your goal for this year?
- Cut fat cut fat cut fat @,@

8.Do you believe in eternity love?
- Yes, but not now

9.What's a prefect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u?(list 10)
- No need to have a really good looking
- Tall, above 175cm
- Good in sense of directions, to be my GPS
- Good temperation ( as mine is so bad =X )
- Music talented like JJ & Evan huhuhu
- Funny
- Don't act cool ( I can't communicate with cool guys )
- Punctual ( KL guys are inpunctual, said by Yien Chun )
- Patient ( to wait for me in the shopping mall lolx)
- Loves to eat, just like me =D

10.What are you really afraid of?
- Rats

11.What are your bad habits?
- Oversleep, too much shopping

12.Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
- Just hate me if you wish to do so, I don't care

13.State a random fact about yourself.
- J'ai dix-neuf ans

14.What does flying means to you?
- Means nothing, I can't fly

15.What do you crave for the most currently?
- Chocolate !

16.Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
- I'm still waiting =D

17.Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.
- Funny, nocturnal, hardworking, kind, good listener, socialize & crazy

18.Are you currently single or?
- yUp, I'm single but not available

19.What is in your mind now?
- Accommodation problem

20.Who are you?
- What a lame question !



Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 peoples.
List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.

I will tag: Lai Lai, Yien Chun, Adeline, Dharyl & Tzyy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

single but not available o.O?anyway,<3《下雨天》!!

Evonne said...

yeah cannot mer?
tis song is good hiakhiak~

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事