Monday 1 December 2008

Another lazy day

I was absent for English class this morning
I was just too sleepy to attend the class =X
So I slept until 12.30pm
Took my bath to go for 1pm class
Sorry for those who kept calling me
My phone was in silent mode XD

Sat in the first row in the Marketing class
But in fact I only paid 50% concentration
I was still blur to listen to him

Our French presentation was quite bad
Didn't have enough of practices
I was impressed by Cammy's group
Especially when May took out the pistol lolololx~

Thanks Renita for accompanying me to look for accommodation just now
Seems like I still can't find any ideal place to stay
That's why I think of doing my internship at Pan Pacific KLIA
Which provides accommodation and meals
Renaissance Hotel please confirm with me asap larrr
No allowance don't so lansi take so long time to consider

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事