Wednesday 7 January 2009

An update

I know it has been a long time since I last update = =
I have moved to a new unit
So it takes time to shift the internet line @@
Hope that the streamyxman will go to my house today as he promised
I'm now in the college
Printing my CNY leave application
If the hotel rejects me
Then I have to celebrate my CNY in KL this year
How pity !
Gonna take the 10am KTM to go to my training hotel
Working in a Japanese restaurant now
And I hate split shift so much !!
Makes me have to work until 10.30pm
Wonder if I can catch the last train to back home or not
Otherwise I have to take a taxi back home every night ?
I'm not tat rich wei T.T

3 comments:

乃者 said...

add oil add oil...hahaha..
i know u run very fast de...can catch up the last train..lol
Stay Cool ^^

YienChun said...

take care babe..

Anonymous said...

becareful at night the most important..

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事