Friday 30 January 2009

CNY gathering is tired but fun ~

Have to go back to KL tomorrow
Hmm
Supposed to be today
My flight is at 2.30pm I think ?
Not so sure about it  ><
This is the first time I feel that my holiday is not long enough 
I mean my feeling is not as strong as before
I miss my family and my friends in Bintulu

Went for CNY visiting with 5s4 as promised
Gathered at Jenny's house at 8.30am
Yeaa it's really damn early for me
But somehowFont size I still manage to wake up 
Not following them after around 12 houses
Went back home at 6pm 
To have my dinner with my parents
After that went to LaiLai's house for the 2nd time
Muka tembok betul  = =
Got the 2nd angpau from her mum as well
Memang paiseh lerr
We also went for some drinks
That's why I feel a little bit dizzy now
But i'm not DRUNK k ?
Huhuhu
I will upload the CNY visiting photos to facebook I guess ?
I'm too lazt to go upstairs to get my card reader right now 
So only can upload when I'm free larr  =p
Poor Brendan cannot follow us this year lolx 

I should go and count my angpao money now  XD
Ciaoz ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2nd angpau?got like that de meh..

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事