Thursday 29 January 2009

I love Bintulu

Thanks for all the CNY wishes from my friends
I know I did not update my blog oftenly nowadays 
Busy ?
NO !
Lazy ~
I'm currently in Bintulu
My lovely hometown 
But going back on this Friday
I really don't feel like going back 
I don't wanna go for the shitty training
I'm so sick of KTM and LRT
But what to do ?
Even if I have a car
I don't know how to drive to KL
And I don't wanna trap in the traffic jam everyday
For the next training venue
Maybe I should consider about hotels in Sarawak 
It will be much easier for me 
So any suggestions huh ?  =p
I prefer college life
Go to the college and goyang kaki sleep
Then wait for the time to go back 
That's the advantage of staying nearby the college
But always 
People who stay near the college 
Will be the last few students to enter the class XD
Agree ?

Tomorrow I will be going for CNY visiting with my ex-classmates 
The 5s4-s 
This crazy gang can visit from 8.30am to 11pm lolx
By the way
I don't think I wanna drive 
Because the only car which I know how to drive 
Will be driven by my brother  = =
Yeah this time I wanna be the passenger
So mean wakakakaka

 

3 comments:

pyroboy1911 said...

last year de u dun follow finish also, start from halfway de :p

Happy CNY!!

Evonne said...

tat time i juz back from miri ma
tis yr i oso din follow finish ><

Anonymous said...

你只会驾什么车?好奇叻。。

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事