Friday 16 January 2009

我回來了 ~

Finally I am back with my blog now
Got back my internet after a long waiting
Streamyx sucks with slow service 
But nowadays I have not much time to online too
The good news is 
I can go back to Bintulu for CNY on 25 Jan ^^
Even though it's only a few days 
But no fish prawn also good mah  XD
BUT
I have no off days in these weeks
Really torturing larr
Have to wake up early in the morning 
And back late 
I miss college life so much 
Now I only realise 
Sitting in the class waiting for it to end is so much better
I miss my college friends tooooo  T,T

Time limits my words here
Will try to update every night when I come back home
Gonna sleep very soon 
Or else I cannot get to wake up in the next morning

2 comments:

YienChun said...

baby~ finally you're back..
ahaa..
great!!
we can go bai nian together lu.
yeah yeah..

Evonne said...

yea
u fetch me lo k ?lol

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事