Tuesday 12 August 2008

Rumor

Our college is on fire, tomorrow no class !
W-H-A-T ?
The our college is on fire tomorrow-no-class obviously caught my attention
Fright me one jump
When I saw the message in a blurry sleepy mode LOL
Here are 2 types of reactions:
Student X: OMG how i gonna attend classes tomorrow ? Exam is coming soon lerr =X
Student Y: How nice! No class tomorrow wor ! I can wake up late weeeeeeeeh =p
Okok I admit that I'm the 2nd one
Thanks to the rumormonger - Ah Biak
It was actually a fire on a car in the carpark instead of my beautiful college
That means I still need to go for 8am class tomorrow morning
* disappointed * * sighzz *
But I still able to continue to date with Mr Chow in my dream after this = =


By the way
Congratulations to my bro
Glad to hear that you have been chosen for National Service next year
HOHOHO
It's a good experience !
But luckily I had not been chosen last time muahahahha good luck dude

4 comments:

YienChun said...

walao eh.. 就是有你这样的学生,每天希望学校着火。你弟弟那么爱美,竟然被选去国民服务?很惨嘞..

Evonne said...

哈哈哈
对吖
去让他受一受苦吧
幸灾乐祸-ing

Anonymous said...

lol uu...o.O yik lun ai mei one ?? o.O

Evonne said...

jeffery, lol u din c him for a long time so u dunno ma

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事