Wednesday 4 March 2009

I want to off on Sat & Sun

It's my off day now! =D
Yea I really need to have a good rest 
It's tiring to work in F&B line
Especially last Sunday
OMG working from 8.30am to 4.30pm without a break
The restaurant was so busy
Hungry and tired until die
I looked like a walking zombie with no expressions on my face

Yesterday noon I went to HR 
Surprisingly the training manager asked us for our prefered departments
Before this he never wanted to put us in any management except for reservation
Although we had already requested for several times
So now I'm applying for HR and PR 
I don't like Finance
Don't feel like facing figures everyday
Hopefully I can get back some good news in this 2 days
How nice if I don't have to work on Saturday and Sunday
But maybe I have to stay back to work until 8pm during weekdays
But at least no long standing hours for me
Should be a good thing right ?
Please don't pour cold water on me larr dear HR~

No comments:

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事