Saturday 28 February 2009

Happy birthday, darlings ~


Happy Birthday to.. 
&

It has been a long time since all of us last gathered together 
But at least 3 of us did
We went to the Korean restaurant which is kinda near my living place



The camwhorers ~ 
We never tired of taking photos = =


Went for steamboat too

by Junior
my lengzai housemate =D
But seriously I dunno what are these



The pretty birthday girl
But sorry she's not available now =p





Somewhere in Puchong 
They're way too busy to light the candles
As it was quite windy 

I'm lazy to upload photos here 
Because I need to resize the photos before uploading them 
If not I guess it may take thousand years to complete this post  =X

Lack of time to online now
I feel so lifeless 
Life without movies, sing k, shopping .......


2 comments:

YienChun said...

thanks babe.. ^^
haha.. even though i still available also nobody want la..

adeline said...

Hey~ gambate in ur life ^^

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事