- run a hotel
- How stupid, only applicable to those who have rich daddies i think..
- food and beverages only
- Eat and eat only? Are you sure is there any course out there like this? I would like to be the FIRST to join huh..
- cook in the kitchen only
- Let’s try if you are interested in preparation of food for 7 hours under the pressure of the chef and also the restaurant
- open the doors, the cars one as well for the arriving guests and carry the luggages
- Anyone can do this job except the handicapped one and it’s not in the syllabus of our courses
- tidy up the room, either vaccant or occupied one
- Bed making? You should learn how to pack a trolley first if you don’t know the correct procedures.
- pick up and answer the phone calls from the guests
- Be sure to answer every single question from the guests..
- arrange the forks and spoons on the table in the restaurant
- Make sure u can recognise all the cutleries in the picture below before saying this
For further information, please log on to http://www.taylors.edu.my/courses/hnt/hnt_landing.php?id=101
Taylor’s awaits for you =}
P/S: This is not an advertising post..a special post for people who don't actually know about this course by assuming it is an easy one