Monday 27 April 2009

Trying to un-blue my Monday =D

Evonne Lee Yik Wun

wants to cut her hair short.22 小時前發佈 

This is what I have written in my Facebook

So...

I have cut my hair s.h.o.r.t.e.r !
Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


This photo was taken inside the KTM just now
(Actually one of those photos because I camwhore a lot  =p) 
Due to the crowdness of people heading to Pelabuhan Klang
We sat until Sentul first
So when the train moved back towards Pelabuhan Klang 
We got seats mahhhh =p


From the back
Sorry for the blurry photo
My room's lighting is not as romantic as the KTM's one




So now


......


.....


....


...


..


.



I think you got c.h.e.a.t.e.d by me
Like anyone else today
Huhuhu
Never trust one 100%ly

In fact I didn't have my haircut
(Then? a wig? OMG!)

I just bun up the bottom part of my hair 
And release the top part  
That's it  XD
I still keep my not-so-long thick and curly hair
Dyed my hair brown yesterday
But the color is uneven ! 
I gonna boom APT gao gao 

Okay now I can prove to everyone that I read a lot =)
From the big stacks of newspapers every morning 
To the magazines in the afternoon after my lunch break
See?
When you enlarge the photo
You can actually see 1998 magazine 
WOAH ~~

Imagine how rajin I am!
There I'm deserved for a big clap to myself  LOL

3 comments:

-lai lai- said...

lol i tot u don want to tell ppl the truth again..
even me cheated by u too!! wth

Evonne said...

huhuhu
tat means im skillful ma XD

pyroboy1911 said...

no difference oso...

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事