Thursday 9 April 2009

Tagged by YC (dunno how many times liao =p)

This is called 50 first reactions... Type what comes to your mind first whenever you hear these 50 words. Don't think already and go back and change. Doesn't matter how random just type it!

1) Beer: Carlsberg
2) Food: McD ?
3) Relationships: Complicated
4) Crush: JJ
5) Power Rangers : Fake
6) Life: Sux
7) The President: Obama
8) Yummy: Home cook
9) Cars: My Vivi
10) Movie: Pantas dan Garang 4 =p

11) Halloween: Pumpkins
12) Sex: Ohhhhh
13) Religion: Buddhist
14) Hate: Rat
15) Fear: Height
16) Marriage: 10 years after
17) Blondes: Hot
18) Slippers: Comfortable
19) Shoes: Adidas
20) Asians: Cultural differences


21) Pass time: Huh?
22) One night stand: Not my thing
23) My cell phone: I need a new one T.T
24) Smoke: Cancerogenic
25) Fantasy: Final fantasy ? O.o
26) College: Cheat money !
27) High school life: Enjoyable.. I miss it
28) Pajamas: Sleep
29) Stars: Blink
30) Center: Heart

31) Alcohol: Clubs
32) The word love: Family
33) Friends: I need true frens
34) Money: =everything, nowadays
35) Heartache: My feeling
36) Time: Slow during training period
37) Divorce: Kids are innocent
38) Dogs: Cute
39) Undies: Banyak pattern
40) Parents: They are coming next week, yay !

41) Babies: Cute and adorable
42) Ex: Hmmmm..
43) Song: Baby J !
44) Color: Pink
45) Weddings: High cost
46) Pizza: Domino's delivery
47) Hangout: Sunway Pyramid
48) Rest: Enough for today
49) Goal: Football
50) Inspiration: No


Anyone wanna kena tag can tell me huhuhu

2 comments:

YienChun said...

I thought you wont have the time to do tag..?
lol..
everytime also got tag you, mean you're always in my heart ma..
ahaha.. XD

Evonne said...

i oso good worrr
everytime i got do ur tag one ler =D

关于我自己

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
利用簡單的文字方塊 記錄著簡單的瑣碎事